Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: Instructions on non-constituent record matching and promotion works in Omatic Cloud
Omatic Cloud will search for and match to both full constituent or non-constituent records. If the incoming field is only available on full constituent records by Blackbaud, the non-constituent will be automatically promoted.
- If matched to non constituent, the non constituent will be promoted to a full constituent if the incoming data requires a full constituent to be created.
- Ex: match to non-con and add gift, then the incoming record should become a full-con with gift data
- Ex: Match to non-con and add relationship data, then the incoming record should become a full-con
- If matched to a non constituent, Omatic Cloud will keep the record a non constituent (Currently the fields available to add to a relationship record only support fields that don't require a record to be a full constituent)
- If matched to a full constituent, data is imported to that full constituent.
- If imported as the Head of Household, the record will be promoted to a full constituent
- If you do not want to match to non constituents or include them in the search results, you can check the setting to "Exclude non-constituents".
Sets of fields that will promote records to full constituents in RENXT:
Other Name Formats
Custom Fields (Attributes)
Sets of fields that will not promote records to full constituents in RENXT:
Primary Name Formats