Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents a pre-onboarding checklist for Raiser's Edge NXT
Environment: Raiser's Edge NXT
- Provide your organization’s initial Omatic Cloud administrative user (first name, last name, email address). This user will be responsible for adding your organization’s additional users. There is not a limit to the number administrative users that can be added to Omatic Cloud.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import (IOM+), please submit the sample data file(s) you would like to use for your onboarding to the secure SharePoint folder provided by your Project Coordinator.
- The data files should contain no more than 25 rows and 52 columns of raw or sample data for the purposes of training.
- Please do not combine or manually edit files prior to sending, as we want the data to be reflective of a typical import.
- This sample file will be reviewed alongside your consultant for approved use during your data review call. Please note one spreadsheet does not equal one formula and the use of ImportOmatic classic (accessed in database view) may be necessary for certain data flows that have limitations in Blackbaud’s SKY API.
- If you plan to connect to an external system (connector), please follow these instructions on obtaining your API and login credentials.
- Please DO NOT share this information with your Omatic team ahead of time, instead, please have it readily accessible for your first call.
- Please complete and return the OC Pre-Training Survey (attached below) to your Project Coordinator.
- Please complete and return the OC Mapping Decisions document (attached below) to your Project Coordinator.
- For IOM+ (flat file), please use your sample data file to complete the OC Mapping Decisions document.
- For an external system (connector), consider what aspects of the system you are using and provide initial mapping decisions for each of those data flows (i.e. types of transactions, events, TeamRaiser in Luminate Online, campaigns, mailings, email campaigns, etc.)
- Please note, for each type of data flow you plan to build, you will need to either have live or test data available. Live data is preferred for more accuracy in your integration formulas.
- Request Environment Administrator Access in RENXT from Blackbaud, if you do not already have it. This article explains how to get this access or you can reach out to Blackbaud Support.
- Please confirm with your Project Coordinator that you have added the Omatic Cloud app in RENXT following the directions below:
- Log into RENXT as an Environment Administrator and navigate to the Marketplace.
- Select Manage, then click on Connect App.
- In the Search bar, enter this ID: 1ff7d994-669c-458e-a3f9-756f6a8b7d3b, and select Connect.
- Click here to watch a video of these steps.
- Once you have access to Omatic Training Pass, please review the Omatic Cloud eLearning resources here. Please note you will need to be logged into the website to access.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import and you plan on setting up automated/scheduled imports, please have your FTP credentials ready for your first consulting call. This article provides more details.
- Please DO NOT share this information with your Omatic team ahead of time; please have it readily accessible for your first call.
- In preparation for onboarding, we recommend running a duplicate search and cleaning up records, as needed. You can follow the steps in this article to do that.