Raiser's Edge NXT Pre-Onboarding Checklist
Modified on: Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 5:37 PM
Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents a pre-onboarding checklist for Raiser's Edge NXT
Environment: Raiser's Edge NXT
- Identify project team roles. Who will need to be included on calls? Who is responsible for making mapping decisions?
- Provide the Project Coordinator a list of people who will need access to Omatic Cloud (first name, last name, email address).
- Please be prepared to discuss what will be mapped where.
- Decide whether you will be using a Test environment or Production environment for initial testing.
- If you plan to connect to an external system, please follow these instructions on obtaining your API and login credentials.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import, please have up to 25 rows and 52 columns of dummy data ready and share the file with your Project Coordinator prior to your first implementation call.
- Please complete the OC Pre-Training Survey and the OC Mapping Decisions documents attached below, and send the finished documents to your Project Coordinator.
Prepare your database
- Request Environment Administrator Access from Blackbaud, if you do not already have it. This article explains how to get this access or you can reach out to Blackbaud Support.
- Login as an Environment Administrator and navigate to the Marketplace. Select Manage, then click on Connect App. In the Search bar, enter this ID: 1ff7d994-669c-458e-a3f9-756f6a8b7d3b, and select Connect.
- Create a new Raiser's Edge user for Omatic Cloud. You will want to make sure you use an email address that you have access to. This user will also need Environment Administrator Access. You will invite your Consultant to your RE NXT environment. You can use this article to explain how to do this.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import and you plan on setting up automated/scheduled imports, please have your FTP credentials ready for your kickoff call. This article provides more details.
- Run a duplicate search and clean up records, as needed. You can follow the steps in this article to do that.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.