Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution discusses sending Individual and Organization gifts from TeamRaiser to Salesforce/RE NXT
Environment: Salesforce, RE NXT
You can use Omatic Cloud to send both Organization and Individual gifts into your System of Record. The available Luminate settings for Team Raiser Gifts in Omatic Cloud are:
- Individual gifts only - use this to exclude any TR organization gifts
- Org gifts only - Use this to exclude any TR individual gifts
- Individual & Org gifts (combined) - this includes all TR gifts
Note: Address fields for Organizations are in a unique block called "Organization - OrganizationAddress"
Salesforce - Requires two formulas
Accounts and Contacts must be imported separately. Therefore, you will need two separate formulas:
- Import TR Gifts to Accounts - select the setting for "Org Gifts Only"
- Import TR Gifts to Contacts - select the setting for "Individual Gifts Only"
Click here for more information about mapping Salesforce Opportunity fields:
RE NXT and BBCRM - Requires one formula
For these Systems of Record, we can map both Individuals and Organizations in a single formula.
- RE NXT: Luminate TeamRaiser Donations to RE NXT - select the setting for "Individual & Org gifts (combined)"
- BBCRM: Luminate TeamRaiser Donations to BBCRM Constituent Revenue - select the setting for "Individual & Org gifts (combined)"
ImportOmatic Luminate Connector:
For backwards compatibility, ImportOmatic always includes be both individual and organization gifts. Individual Gifts and Org gifts must be imported separately in IOM, because the fields are mapped from different locations. To import this data, you will:
- create a skip row dictionary that will send Organization Gifts to a new file. See this knowledgebase article for more information: https://support.omaticsoftware.com/support/solutions/articles/28000007999-how-to-create-a-skip-row-dictionary
- create a second pass import can be used to import the Organization Gifts