Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents instructions on obtaining your Emma API credentials
In order to connect Omatic Cloud to Emma, you will need the following information:
- Account ID
- Public Key
- Private Key
Please follow the instructions outlined to obtain your API credentials:
- In Emma, navigate to the drop-down menu next to your name and select 'Profile' on the top right-hand corner.
- Select 'API Key,' and note your Account ID, Public Key, and Private Key
Note: You will have to add multiple data sources if you are utilizing subaccounts in Emma.
1. In Emma, select the subaccount.
2. Click on Subaccount settings>Account
3. Enter the Account ID into the Data Source settings
4. The Public Key and Private Key will be the same among the different subaccounts.