Description: This solution describes how to create a new import profile for Engaging Networks
When creating a new profile for Engaging Networks, a Token and Private API Key are needed. These can be found in Engaging Networks.
You may also need to enter the URL of your EN instance.
1. Log into Engaging Networks and go to Account Settings
2. Click on Tokens
3. Click New Private Token
4. Select the User and click Save
5. Copy the Token and paste into the credentials screen in ImportOmatic. Data has been redacted.
6. Go to Users
8. Copy the API Key and paste into the credentials screen in ImportOmatic. Data has been redacted.
9. Check the URL for your Engaging Networks instance. The default is https://e-activist.com however, you may log in to "https://us.e-activist.com", which should be entered for Website URL.
Go to Account Preferences
10. Check the Base URL
11. Select the Transaction Type(s and click Save
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.