Description: This solution describes how to set up a Data Source for Luminate Online
Note: These steps are required prior to your Connectivity call with the Omatic team.
When setting up a data source for Luminate Online, there are some API credentials needed.
These credentials and settings are found or created in Luminate Online under Setup>Site Options>Open API Configuration
1. Ensure WebServices are installed in Luminate Online
a. Click on Edit WebService configuration
b. If your Luminate Online WebServices have not been installed, you will see this message:
To install the WebServices, you will need to contact Blackbaud Support to have them perform the installation for you. Create a case in the Luminate Customer Center, with the title, "Enable WebServices." Once WebServices have been installed, you may proceed with the remaining steps to configure the integration.
2. Create a Database Partition
- Under Configure Luminate Online WebServices, click the Create button to automatically create a default database partition that may be accessed via Luminate Onine Web Services
- If you don't see the Create button, the Partition has already been created and will display as All Constituents (1001)
3. Lookup your API user name, password, and API key within LO.
a. Your API Key can be found In the first section under Configure API Keys.
Data have been redacted. You will see your actual values.
NOTE: the API Key must be an exact match on casing and spacing. If the API Key is "testapi", the value entered in the data source credentials must be "testapi" not "Testapi"
b. Your user name and password can be found by first clicking on Edit server API configuration.
c. The user names and passwords are listed under Manage API Administrative Accounts.
4. Lookup your Site Domain, Organization Name, and Custom Domain within LO.
5. Enter your credentials on the Data Sources tab