Product: ImportOmatic Luminate Online Connector
Description: This article describes how to resolve the active synchronization session error with the LO Connector
Version: IOM 3.2+
This exception will be encountered if there is more than one user trying to run an import or export process at the same time.
Line 0: An active synchronization session already exists for Partition All Constituents
You will see that error message if more than one user is trying to access the API with the same credentials (Import/Export).
There are two options for addressing this:
1) Choose to only run one process at a time
2) Create another API Administrative Account in Luminate Online following the instructions here: http://omatic-importomatic.helpdocsonline.com/luminate-online$API%20Administrative%20Account
Then you can update your profile to use the newly created API Administrative Account by following these steps:
- Click Config in IOM
- Open your profile
- In the tree view, on the left-hand side, click on ‘General Settings’
- By ‘Connector in use’, click on ‘Luminate Online – TeamRaiser Participants’. This will open the credentials screen.
- Change the ‘user name’ and ‘password’ to be the newly created API Administrative Account
- Save and close
- Close the profile & try the import process again
Please refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.