Description: This solution describes how to resolve the Error: Error loading profile: Could not load assembly <Connector>, Version=x.x.x.x, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xx
This error occurs when attempting to open profile that uses connectors or when attempting to select a connector profile within Import Processing and the connector is not installed.
For example, if attempting to open a Luminate Online connector profile and the connector is not installed, the error will read as:
1. Open IOM Configuration
2. Highlight General Settings
3. Find the setting named Custom Connector Folder
4. If there is a path selected here, go to that location and make sure the connector files are saved there
5. If there is not a path selected here, go to the IOMExtensions folder found in the Blackbaud/The Raisers Edge 7/Plugins folder and make sure the connector files are saved there
6. Select the check box labeled Include Connectors stored in sub folders
7. If the connector needs to be reinstalled, you can download the latest version on our website
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.