Description: This solution discusses how to resolve this required field missing error using IOM default settings
- Open the Profile on which the error occurred
- In the Profile Navigation Pane to the left of the profile screen view, Highlight Constituents
- Under "Constituents", look toward the bottom of the view to the right and locate the "Default Primary/Addressee for New Constituents" fields
- Select each drop down to individually designate a default primary addressee and/or a default primary salutation
- Save the changes made to the profile by selecting the "Save" button at the bottom of the profile screen view
Setting this default will allow ImportOmatic to automatically assign the selected default primary addressee/salutation if it is a required field in the RE database so that newly imported constituents will be added to the RE database successfully.
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.