Description: This solution describes how to install the most current version of PosPay
Environment: Not Hosted
Ensure that you are running The Financial Edge version 7.82 or higher.
To check your version, log into The Financial Edge and select Help-> About The Financial Edge from the toolbar.
- Exit The Financial Edge
- If The Financial Edge is being used in the OnDemand (hosted) environment, PosPay must be installed by Blackbaud’s OnDemand support team
- If The Financial Edge is installed locally but security restrictions prevent the software from being installed normally, please work with your system administrator to obtain appropriate rights prior to implementation.
- Download the latest version of the PosPay installer from the link provided by the Omatic Support Team
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to the deskstop of the workstation you are installing
- Double-click the setup.exe file; depending on your operating system and settings, you may receive a dialog asking if you want to run the installer
- Click Run to launch the installer
- Click Next to begin installation
- Click the Next button through the prompts
- Choose an installation path; you must install PosPay into your Financial Edge Custom folder.
- Note: If The Financial Edge has been installed into a non-standard folder, locate and select the Custom folder as your installation path. Otherwise, PosPay will not appear in your macros menu.
- Click Next again to complete the installation, and click Close when finished.
For more information, please reference the PosPay User Guide