Product: The Raiser's Edge (for use with ImportOmatic)
Description: Using a Default set saves time and assists in ensuring all required fields are present in the event new records are being added to the database during the import process.
- In RE, Select Tools, Organize/Create Defaults from the menu bar
- Select the record type for the default set from the left side of the screen by highlighting
- Select the New button to open a new default set for that selected record type
- In the Name Field, enter a descriptive name to help identify this record default set that is easily recognizable for selecting the correct default set when needed
- Enter all desired and appropriate record default selections in the defaults grid
- Select to Save and Close to save newly created default set and all changes made
For more information on how to apply a default set to an import, please see this solution.