Start a new topic

Option to Delete Page within the Ready bucket

We have a need for the option to Delete Page within the Ready bucket. Currently, the only option is to delete by row or delete all. This takes a lot of time when we have 600-900 records to delete.

4 people like this idea

Hi Melisa, 

We observed this need when shadowing your team and this past week I tested another option until Delete Page is considered/implemented. It appeared the main issue is when sorting and deleting records with no email address. It is time consuming deleting each row without an email address.

While in mapping, in the email address field, create a transformation that if email address is blank add NO EMAIL to the destination system. When processed, those records will be routed to a destination exception (since NO EMAIL is not a valid option) where they can be deleted in bulk. 

I'll aslo send a follow-up email to your team with that option. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you, 

Chanel

I'd like this functionality in the triage buckets too, specifically the Destination Exceptions & Formula Exceptions.

2 people like this

Hi Chanel, although it looks like you came up with a workaround for Melisa, it still doesn't address the underlying issue of being able to delete in chunks of 100 records instead of all or nothing. This means that if the exceptions bucket holds more than one type of exception, we can't easily delete some of them as we look for ones that actually need handling. Can you tell us if this functionality is on a future enhancements list that Omatic is considering?

Hi Elizabeth, 

Agreed - we don't like to consider work-arounds, like what was proposed to Melisa, for long term solutions. Our team has been discussing the delete page option and will consider adding this enhancement to our roadmap. I'll keep you posted once we've made it official and have a planned timeline.

Thanks!

Chanel

1 person likes this

Hi Chanel,

This workaround does not help CHLA's workflow. Ideally, we'd want similar functionality (delete page) in this queue as we see in the others (in other queues, we can send page).
Thanks,

Melisa

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment