The new year is the perfect time to drop bad habits and gain great new ones. ImportOmatic has gotten in the spirit with a long list of resolutions, too!
In this update, you'll see we've made tweaks throughout the IOM that will make everything a little easier--from profile building to troubleshooting.
If you're using the Export module of ImportOmatic, you'll love this - you can now open your RE Query or SQL Query to change the parameters prior to exporting, without having to open the profile or the RE Query module. For example, at the point of exporting, you can quickly update to new dates of which offline gifts to pull!
We've continued the process of making ImportOmatic's labels and notifications more informative and easier to understand. We've also made the default appearance smarter and more responsive to your preferences. As always, we included many little bug fixes and performance improvements along the way too. Make sure to check out the full list of updates below, or on the What's New page of the user guide.
If you haven't done so yet, why not give MergeOmatic or ScoreOmatic a try soon, too? You get 30 days free for each, and they're right there in ImportOmatic! There's nothing extra to install, and there's no automatic billing at the end of the trial to be wary of.
Are you ready to install the latest update to ImportOmatic? Click this link to download it today, and you can review update instructions in the user guide. If you're using Raiser's Edge within the Blackbaud Hosting environment, hang tight--your upgrade will be taken care of soon!
Version 220.127.116.11 - January 30, 2017
Fixed issue when removing attributes that required all fields to match
Fixed dictionary creation issue that caused errors during import
Fixed issue where code tester was not displaying results correctly
Version 18.104.22.168 - January 18, 2017
Fixed issue where dictionaries with regular expressions weren't processing in the correct order
Error and exception file path is now blank as default
Error message will now display when launching IOM if there is an issue with a dictionary
Special characters in profile name will be stripped off when creating exception files
Virtual Field and New Preferred Address nodes are now expanded by default
Added option to calculate receipt amount of gifts
Copied profiles will be added to the top of the list of profiles
Query category in Output - Queries will be enabled after selecting a query type
User will be redirected to New Preferred Address screen if trying to save the profile without setting the address type on the previous address
Fixed issue where a new export profile wasn't able to be opened immediately after creating it
Export profiles will no longer save when a copy field function does not have a seed applied
Confirmation window asking if the user would like to save changes will no longer show when selecting to Save and Close in export profiles
Fixed issue where the List Management checkbox was being cleared in export profiles when selecting a source query
Duplicate Search Results screen will stay maximized
Updated UI in Side by Side Comparison screen
Improved processing speed and memory issue in Duplicate Search Results screen
Importing with an auto-pick exclusion query that has been deleted from RE will now throw an error
Fixed issue where an error was thrown when mapping participants as non-constituents and matching to an existing full constituent
Fixed issue where non-constituent participants were being promoted to full constituents when updating during import
Fixed issue where importing a soft credit constituent ID for a relationship that is already marked as a soft-credit recipient was giving an error
The email address for the non-constituent spouse will now be displayed properly in the Duplicate Search Results screen when importing as the Constituent
Fixed issue where rows without bank information was causing an error when bank fields are mapped
Importing gifts to batch using a gift default set that includes an attribute date will no longer throw an error
Fixed issue where values starting with a comma, such as suffix, was causing the export file to be misaligned
Resolved error when applying a task set via the right click menu
Added an error message box when trying to add records to ResearchPoint, but the record can't be added
Added ability to refresh RE Query and SQL sources at the point of export
RE Query source now follows the sort order set in the query
Fixed issue where export would freeze when including non-constituent records but did not have a List Management license
Updated SQL source to update the modified start date correctly
Fixed issue where data file source with .CSV was not creating exception files correctly
Fixed issue where export process was hanging while using -v parameter