Start a new topic

Address Type

How can I define the address type I am importing? In my situation, the buisness address is imported as the home address.  What predefined name in the profile sets the address type? 

Hi Luis,

You would typically set the address type in the profile field mapping (see the screenshot below). Does that answer your question?

Thanks,
Jeff

In order to identify the address type, do I have to input "Business" under the address type field? If so, can there be multiple address imports and how do I match the address with the correct type?

Thanks for your help!
How do I import the same business address that is in the Address tab into an organization in the relationship tab?

Hi Luis,

Yes, address type would typically be in the source data file if it's not the default (Home). You can also (in a pinch, or if you need to change from what is in the file) select the address type from the advanced address processing form, like so:

IOM processes one address per data line. Currently you can add a business relationship but cannot add a business relationship address. We're looking at that functionality for our next major release, 1.8.

Thanks,
Jeff

Did I miss the feature in 1.8 where you now add business relationship address?  Has anyone been able to do this?

If not, what is your work-around process?

"IOM processes one address per data line. Currently you can add a business relationship but cannot add a business relationship address. We're looking at that functionality for our next major release, 1.8."

Thanks,

Joe Meehan

Hi Joe,

We're actually done "looking at the functionality" and have now "worked on the functionality" and it will be released in our next version, 1.8.5, in the next month or so.

Thanks,
Jeff

Login to post a comment