Start a new topic

IOM Command Line tool issue...

We recently upgraded to the latest version of Import-o-matic [2.1]

After creating a tab delimited import file with a header via BCP and successfully importing the generated file manually.  I am having difficulty getting it to work from the command line.

The following command is what I have not been able to run successfully, it keeps giving exceptions on the whole file, this same file works correctly when doing the import manually:

"C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins\iom.exe" -d=1 -p=[ProfileName] -f=[\\UNC\Path\file.tab]

* The command line tool was working properly with Import-o-matic version [1.9]

Is anyone else having trouble from the command line with the new version?

Thanks for your time,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Can you please tell us what the exceptions are that you are receiving when you attempt to run the import via The Scheduler?

Thanks!

Tiffany
HI Tiffany!

Thanks for the reply, below is the Exception file...

IOM Version: 2.1.1.0 RE Version: 791.5056.28
Profile: [ProfileName]
REImport Error File
Import File: [\\UNC\Path\file.tab]
Master ID Source: Raiser's Edge

Line 1: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 2: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 3: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 4: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 5: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 6: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 7: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 8: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 9: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 10: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 11: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).
Line 12: Number of fields in this data row (1) does not match number of fields profile (3).

Hi Scott,

I am sorry you are encountering a more complicated issue! In order to properly assist you with this particular issue, I will need to examine the following files: the data file, the error.txt, and the IOM profile being used for this import. Please send these files to Support@omaticsoftware.com so that I can better assist you with your issue. When I have a resolution, I will post to this thread.

Thanks!

Tiffany
Login or Signup to post a comment