Start a new topic

Sneak peek of new Import-O-Matic features in our upcoming release (1.9)

Hi Folks,

We've been hard at work for months on our next version of Import-O-Matic. We've really pulled out all the stops on this one and I think you're going to like it. This version add support for, among other things, tribute (honor/memorial) gifts and event registrations. Yes, it can import a constituent, event participant, event guests, and a gift linked to an event all in a single pass (and even de-dupe all the guests!). We're looking for beta testers that have a test environment that would like to take the new version for a spin. If that's you, please drop us a line at support@omaticsoftware.com and indicate that you wish to be a beta tester for IOM 1.9 and that you have a test environment available.

In the meantime, here is a video highlighting my Top 5 Picks for new functionality in 1.9. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "like" buttion:

As always, thank you for your feedback!
Jeff

Hi Sharon,

Yes, you did hear Jeff correctly!  Import-O-Matic 1.9 does add the ability to link gifts to tributes.  We are super excited about the added functionality as well.  We will notify you all when the new version is released.  If you have any additional suggestions for improving Import-O-Matic, please post them on the Import-O-Matic User Voice.

Best,

Callie
Hi Jeff,

Did I hear you correctly? :-) Does the newer version able to link gifts to Tributes?? Wow... My team will be thrilled as this will alleviate a lot of additional work! Thanks for adding the new features.
I
I know when searching in RE, I was always disappointed that you could do [a-c] type ranges, but never anything like [rob|robert|bob|bobby|robby] type searches.
Hi Sarah,

Not sure I know what you mean by "RE pop up dialogue box". Are you referring to an Annotation or a User Defined Rule within RE? Just wanted to clarify so we could be answer the question.

Thanks!
Shane

Hi Ashley,

This version is scheduled to be released in early March. This version does not integrate with Membership, but that is the next big goal on our roadmap for Import-O-Matic.

Jeff

Login or Signup to post a comment