Start a new topic

Using Import-O-Matic in the RE Sample Database

How can I use the demo Import-O-Matic on the sample database?  I have logged on into the sample database and tried to use Import-O-Matic but I am greeted with the following message..

This evaluation software license has expired or the authorization key is incorrect. You will not be able to import transactions. Please enter your activation code in setting or contact PalmettoTech to purchase a license. 

I do need to purchase the software?

Hi Luis,

We'll be happy to send you a license key for your sample database. Is it the standard Raiser's Edge sample data? Can you confirm your sample database's serial number (found under Help -> About). Thanks.

Jeff

I am not sure if it is the standard RE sample database, but the serial number is WRE11111.

Please send it to my email address. Thanks
I know this was an old post, but I was wondering if there is still a demo copy of IOM that can be used with the RE sample database?
I know this was an old post, but I was wondering if there is still a demo copy of IOM that can be used with the RE sample database? Thanks.
Hi Jessica,

That was not a demo copy of IOM, it was a license key that would allow them to run their existing IOM on their sample database for testing purposes. IOM clients can obtain a temporary license key for their sample database by emailing a request to support at support@omaticsoftware.com.

Thanks,
Jeff
Login or Signup to post a comment