Start a new topic

Range Index error

Hi there,

I've just built a new configuration to import recurring gifts. I've been modifying a configuration that I've used in the past and I know it works. However, where possible I've removed rows from the Field Map (and the csv. import file) and created Virtual Fields (as per below). I keep getting they error msg "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index [CImport_Process_02.3]"

Everything looks fine in the Field Map so I'm thinking it's the Virtual Fields causing the error, though to be honest I  don't really understand the error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chanelle

1 Comment

Hi Chanelle,

I am sorry you are encountering a more complicated issue! In order to properly assist you with this particular issue, I will need to examine the following files: the data file, the error.txt (if applicable), and the IOM profile being used for this import. Please send these files to Support@omaticsoftware.com so that I can better assist you with your issue. When I have a resolution, I will post to this thread.

To send your IOM profile:
* IOM Configuration
* Highlight the name of the profile you are using
* Right click on it and choose to export
* Send the .xml file that is created
* It will be named in this fashion: IOM_Profile_Export_.xml

Thanks!

Tiffany
Login or Signup to post a comment